A sneak preview of Wizard 2.0
Build new Cubes with Customization Wizard
- Automatically generate SQL code for facts, cubes, and dimensions based on metadata through a simple 5 step process.
- Add custom SQL code into existing generated code by using placeholders and still use data warehouse automation.
- Create custom cubes, without SQL knowledge or spending time and money on expensive training.
Watch below videos to get a hands on experience on how to build your custom OLAP cubes from scratch.
Customization Wizard Features
Roles and Permissions Management
- Roles and Permission are created within standard Microsoft OLAP cubes (SSAS). BI4Dynamics Roles and Permissions are stored and revoked automatically.
- Virtual Cubes are easily created from physical cubes (standard and wizard created cube).
- Each deploy updates physical and virtual cubes.
Manage BI solution
- Work simultaneously with BI4Dynamics standard, Wizard and Microsoft tools.
- Create or modify T-SQL scripts with SQL Server Management Studio.
- Create or modify XML files (dimensions, cubes) with BIDS.
- Create new dimensions based on any NAV table.
- Change existing dimensions.
- Fields added to NAV tables are automatically added to BI4Dynamics without any user interaction during daily update.
- Create new cubes based on any NAV table.
- Display your data in any language.
- Add fact to any existing cube.
- Add YTD ( Year-to-Date), YOY ( Year-over-Year), LAST PERIODS, POP (Period-over-Period) measure groups or any custom MDX on top of the existing measures.
Try BI4Dynamics including the wizard:
- Our Complete Business Intelligence Solution is available during the trial period.
- We will guide you through the implementation of BI4Dynamics on your actual Microsoft Dynamics Data with full support at no cost.
- After installing BI4Dynamics, your data will continuously be transformed to relevant information.
- Thereafter, we will connect your data to Excel and Power BI reports and assist you with evaluating, analyzing, and monitoring your data.