New framework features
- Editable SSIS process flow.
- Customization and development Wizard for AX.
- Automatically generate SQL code for facts, cubes, and dimensions based on metadata (AX AOT) through a simple 5 step process.
- Add custom SQL code into existing generated code by using placeholders (new!) and still use data warehouse automation.
- Added support for Virtual Company.
- Added dimension Unit of Measure to Sales and Purchase cube with referring transactional measures.
- Added 30 ACY measures across all modules.
- Added or redesigned 63 measures and Unit of Measure dimension; Measures in delivery fact are now calculated as weighed measures.
- Receivables and Payables State fact data compression per selected period on Monthly or Weekly bases that enables much faster DW and cube processing.
- Inventory Dimension loads much faster.
- Updated Excel and Power BI reports.
- Added set of Excel reports in ACY based measures.
Edit Cubes and Data Warehouse with the Wizard or Manually
Mix and match. Wizard or manual generated code. All inside one BI solution. Customization has never been easier.
Build New Cubes and Data Warehouse
Using your customized AX structures, in conjunction with BI4Dynamics Wizard, you can create custom cubes, without prior SQL knowledge to facilitate a time-efficient and cost-effective experience.
BI4Dynamics AX (5.0.2) Release
- Improvements in SSIS installation.
- Redesigned Stage tab – added functionality to export single table.
- Custom procedures are added to process flow in Deploy DW step (until now only on Deploy All).
- Added dimension “Procurement Category” (Sales cube, Purchase cube).
- Added measure “Average Overdue Days Receivables” (Receivables cube).
- Added measure “Average Overdue Days Payables” (Payables cube).
- Updated measures “Average Due Days” and “Average Open Days” – calculation weighted by open amount (Payables cube, Receivables cube).
BI4Dynamics AX (5.0.1) Release
- Rewritten data warehouse facts for faster execution and faster development (less code); Scripts regarding dimension haven’t been changed.
- New incremental update logic for fact area.
- Load procedure works with temp tables (no more temp views) to load large tables (less code).
- Automatically managing constraints and indexes (drop, create).
- SSIS implementation option: when using SSIS option, stored procedures are automatically transformed and send to SSIS as packages for parallel execution.
- Fixed for SQL2008R2 to enable SSIS.
- Support for SQL 2016
- Created fact “Sales Opportunity”
- Created “Document Sales Opportunity” dimension
- “Opened Date” and “Closed Date” dimensions are created and added to “Sales Opportunity” fact
- “Document Sales Opportunity” dimension is added to “Sales Opportunity” and “Sales Quotation” facts
- Add attribute “Project Date Created” to “Project” dimension
- Add attributes to “Document Sales Order” dimension
- Added attribute “Invent WMS Location Code” to “Location” dimension
- Created “General Type” dimension
- “Charges” dimension is added to “Purchase Invoice” fact
- “General Type” dimension is added to “Sales Invoice” and “Purchase Invoice” facts
- Added new measure “Opening Balance” into “GL” fact
- Created new dimension Procurement Category and added to the following facts: Purchase Delivery, Purchase Invoice, Purchase Line, Sales Delivery, Sales Invoice, Sales Line, Sales Quote)
- optimised processing time for Sales Orders
BI4Dynamics AX (5.0.0) Release
- Rewritten data warehouse facts for faster execution (50% improvement in processing time) and faster development (less code):
- New incremental update logic for facts (faster execution)
- Redesigned load procedures include views and work with temp tables (no temporary views) to load large tables (faster execution and less code).
- Create/drop constraints and indexes are managed automatically by the framework (less code).
- SSIS implementation option: when using SSIS option, stored procedures are automatically transformed and send to SSIS as packages for parallel execution. Another 50% improvement in processing time.
- Filter staging tables: add column filter on staging tables to select only needed records.
- Azure ready. BI4Dynamics AX can be installed in the Azure environment.
- Added “Fixed Assets” cube
- Added “General Type” dimension to “Sales Invoice” and “Purchase Invoice” facts (Sales cube, Purchase cube).
- Added “Sales Opportunity” fact with related dimensions (Sales cube).
- Added attributes to “Project” dimension.
- Added attributes to “Document Sales Order” dimension.
- Added “Procurement Category” attribute to Item dimension
- Added “Invent WMS Location Code” attribute to “Location” dimension.
- Added “Charges” dimension to “Purchase Invoice” fact (Purchase cube).
- Added “Opening Balance” measure into “GL” fact (GL cube).
BI4Dynamics AX (4.2.1) Release
- Added Virtual Cubes.
- Added Support for cube Roles and Permission.
- Added Cube for Performance Measurement – Profiler.
- NEW DIMENSIONS
Global Document No, Multi-Measure, Document Sales Quotation, Document Sales Order, Document Sales Line, Charges, Document Purchase Order Line, etc.
- IMPROVED EXISTING DIMENSIONS
90 dimension attributes were added to Customer (44), Item (12), Document Sales Quotation (19), Document Sales Order (10), Contact Person (3), Document Sales (2) and to Posting Type dimension (1). Fiscal calendar hierarchy, day in a week, month in a year and ISO week were added to Date dimension.
- NEW MEASURES
14 New measures were added to Sales Line (4), to Purchase Line (6) and Last Sales Transaction Date, Last Purchase Transaction Date, Sales Benefits, Forecast Variance.
Try BI4Dynamics including the wizard:
- Our Complete Business Intelligence Solution is available during the trial period.
- We will guide you through the implementation of BI4Dynamics on your actual Microsoft Dynamics Data with full support at no cost.
- After installing BI4Dynamics, your data will continuously be transformed to relevant information.
- Thereafter, we will connect your data to Excel and Power BI reports and assist you with evaluating, analyzing, and monitoring your data.