Sales cube comes with 299 measures organized in five measure groups:
- Sales Values: analyse where sales and profit are generated (Gross/Net Sales, Costs, Discounts, Profits, Charges, Averages, date comparisons, Last transactions) from standard invoiced transactions as well as from specific NAV information like Expected values (Net Sales, Profit, Cost), Non-Adjusted values (Cost, Profit) or Original Profit from original document.
- Sales Order History: a daily snapshot of live Sales documents (T36 and T37) is saved into a snapshot database (a part of DW) and kept “forever”. Analyze Sale documents history long after documents have been changed, posted or deleted by any measure that you would expect or need. Very useful for companies with long delivery cycles.
- Sales Budgets: compare sales budget and actuals (Net Sales, Qty and Cost) with variances and date comparisons.
- Sales Delivery: track your company delivery performance toward your customers by following measures On-Time or Late (Days / Amount / Qty / Lines) by four different dates (Planned Delivery, Planned Shipment, Promised Delivery, Requested Delivery).
- Sales Quantities: analyze Quantities and verify that all that has been shipped is also invoiced in a straightforward measure (Shipped/Invoiced Variance=0).
Measure groups are sharing 38 dimensions with 476 attributes in 71 hierarchies.