INTEGRATING EXTERNAL DATA TO BI4DYNAMICS
- Create SSIS packages to add any data source type (SQL, Excel, text, and other).
- Fine tune SQL scripts to fit BI4Dynamics Data Warehouse concept.
- Add SSIS package to the BI4Dynamics process flow.
- Create a new cube based on tables from external data with the Wizard.
- Added integration of external data sources.
- Added management for deploying stage.
- Redesigned snapshot functionality for Sales and Purchase Orders.
- Added support for all data warehouse schemas.
- Added management of tables from external data source that don’t have CompanyID or primary key.
- Adding dimension Item Variant to Sales, Purchase and Inventory cube.
- Added attribute Posting description to dimensions to documents (Sales, Purchase, GL, Receivables, and Payables).
- GL cube: added dimensions VAT Business Posting Group, VAT Product Posting Group, General Posting Type.
- Sales cube: added dimensions Return Reason Code.
- Updated French and Spanish translations.
- Availability to add tables from Help, Setup, Dim, Fact and Metadata schemas (before Stage Schema was available to add) in Wizard functionality for building cubes and dimensions.
- Improved translation management.
- Improved reading NAV objects in a multitenant environment.
- Stabilized SSIS process flow and SASS partition management.
KEY CORPORATE FEATURES
- Partition based cube processing
Partial data-based processing that enables up to 90% faster cube processing. Users can set 3 partitions – current, intermediate and archived.
- Editable process flow
To support adding external data source BI4Dynamics process flow is flexible and enables adding new SSIS packages.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES IN THE LATEST RELEASE
- Inventory state redesign: Measures are based on a data warehouse.
- Setup execution log: Monitor execution time and table inserts in Power BI.
- Folder translations: Translation option added to the Wizard.
- Built on latest .NET framework 4.7.1 to support latest Microsoft technologies.
- Added full support for SQL 2017.
- Added support for NAV 2018 (Application, Metadata, Multitenant).
- Added fully editable 12 dimensions (total 16): Business Unit, Currency, Customer, Fixed Asset, GL Account, Item, Job, Location, Reason Code, Resource, Resource Group, SalespersonPurchaser, Shipment Method, Shipping Agent, Source Code, Vendor.
- Added Filter on loading data into Fact (WHERE condition).
- Added Many-to-Many (dimension: measure group) relation in a cube.
Build New Cubes and Data Warehouse
Customize BI Solution with Wizard or Manually
BI4Dynamics NAV Express September 2017 (5.7) Release
Corporate BI Solution for SMB price.
Business Intelligence project is no longer reserved for companies with deep pockets. Get all information you need with BI4Dynamics Express. Connect Power BI and Excel reports to the ready-to-analyze data warehouse.
Data Warehouse based BI solution
BI4Dynamics Express uses the data warehouse to transform data from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to valuable information. This enables connecting to dashboards without affecting your Microsoft Dynamics.
Runs on SQL Server Express edition
BI4Dynamics Express runs on SQL Server Express edition. This entry-level SQL edition is free and allows up to 10 GB database size.
BI4Dynamics Express is available as an affordable subscription (renting). Users can choose 3 or (all) 6 modules from Sales, Receivables, Purchase, Payables, Inventory, and Finance application area.