Dive into a Data Wonderland:
- More than 90% of business requirements are covered in the form of 2000+ BI Fields (KPIs) seamlessly integrated into 150+ drag-and-drop Power BI templates.
- Unlock the full potential of your Microsoft Dynamics data with the BI4Dynamics Data Warehouse, offering unparalleled flexibility and scalability.
- Seamlessly integrate Dynamics data with external sources for a comprehensive view.
- Effortlessly customize analytics using intuitive wizards – no coding required.
- Cut costs and reduce implementation time with our out-of-the-box solution, eliminating the need for custom BI projects.
Instant Impact: Embark on Data Analysis from Day One with Ready-to-Use BI Content!
Experience BI4Dynamics’s unique data flow and transformation of handpicked Microsoft Dynamics tables and columns suitable for analytics. It leverages the latest Microsoft technologies to craft an automated data warehouse and a robust analytical model with more than 2000+ measures and dimensions. BI4Dynamics provides 150+ Power BI templates covering all application areas, bridging the gap in data analytics.
Unify Data Sources: Seamlessly integrate Microsoft Dynamics with any other data source.
BI4Dynamics integrates all versions from NAV 2009 to the latest D365 Business Central, and AX 2012R3 to the latest D365 Finance and Operations into a unified Data Warehouse.
Other sources can be added to the Data Warehouse using Power Query-based ETL with Power BI DataMart or SSIS packages. Or to Tabular Model with a composite model using Power BI Premium or Azure Analysis Services.
Unlock Complete Control: Enjoy 100% Open SQL Scripts for Seamless Modifications.
DWA generates 1 million rows of SQL scripts (T-SQL, XML), fully open for customization. Users can tailor their experience with the wizard, with no programming skills required, or opt for manual customizations using sections separated by placeholders. Seamlessly blend automatically generated customizations within the DWA tool, unleashing limitless possibilities without constraints.
Effortless Documentation: Create comprehensive project documentation with just one click.
BI4Dynamics comes with 100+ pages of project documentation detailing its out-of-the-box content and tracking all developments and changes made by your team. Users can easily access measure definitions, such as Inventory Turnover, and other technical details, architecture, setup, dimensions, attributes, formulas, time intelligence, insights into data size, and execution time.
Our effort: 120 man-days. Your effort: one click and 45 seconds.