Power BI Dashboards for retailers using BI4Dynamics includes the most commonly used Retail KPI’s such as Retail Sales, Comparison with previous years, Index Variance, Profit, Average sales per store, or per square meter, basket analysis, voided transactions, etc.
Direct link to Web Demo>> (Use Incognito – no need to log off from your PBI account.)
Password: PBIweL0Ve (careful 0=zero)
Power BI Dashboards are part of BI4Dynamics out-of-the-box offering.
Retail cube comes with 330 measures organized in seven measure groups.
Measure groups are sharing 41 dimensions with 212 attributes in 38 hierarchies.
Retail Business Intelligence Module
Retail cube comes with 630/330 measures and 38/41 dimensions for Microsoft Dynamics FO(AX) / BC(NAV).
- POS Sales: Analyze Gross / Net Sales (per Line, M2, Item, Staff, Store and Terminal), Profit and Qty, Basket Value, Store Size, Returns, Tax, and Discounts. Well supported time intelligence with Daily / Weekly / Monthly Sales and many variances (YTD, MTD, WTD, YoY and PoP) of base measures. 89 measure are available in ACY (additional currency)
- POS Payments: Analyze payment habits (Net Amount, Average Payment) by Tender Type, Card down to payment line.
- POS Batch: Analyze POS events (durations, logons, returns, voids, transactions, returns).
- POS Vouchers: Analyze Open amount, Net amount and Applied amount by Created, Applied and Expired Date of Vouchers.
- Retail Store Information: Track Store Area M2 (from store information or from store sections) that is used for calculation of averages in other measure groups.
- Voided POS Payments: Analyze voided payments.
- Voided POS Sales: Analyze voided sales transactions.
Quick introduction to the retail analysis from BI4Dynamics
Watch the video to get a complete overview of the Retail module.