Power BI Dashboards are part of BI4Dynamics out-of-the-box offering.
Retail cube comes with 330 measures organized in seven measure groups.
Measure groups are sharing 41 dimensions with 212 attributes in 38 hierarchies.
- POS Sales: Analyze Gross / Net Sales (per Line, M2, Item, Staff, Store and Terminal), Profit and Qty, Basket Value, Store Size, Returns, Tax, and Discounts. Well supported time intelligence with Daily / Weekly / Monthly Sales and many variances (YTD, MTD, WTD, YoY and PoP) of base measures. 89 measure are available in ACY (additional currency)
- POS Payments: Analyze payment habits (Net Amount, Average Payment) by Tender Type, Card down to payment line.
- POS Batch: Analyze POS events (durations, logons, returns, voids, transactions, returns).
- POS Vouchers: Analyze Open amount, Net amount and Applied amount by Created, Applied and Expired Date of Vouchers.
- Retail Store Information: Track Store Area M2 (from store information or from store sections) that is used for calculation of averages in other measure groups.
- Voided POS Payments: Analyze voided payments.
- Voided POS Sales: Analyze voided sales transactions.
Quick introduction to the retail analysis from BI4Dynamics
Watch the video to get a complete overview of the Retail module.
Sign up for a demo today, and not only will you receive a full unrestricted BI4Dynamics license, with all modules activated and our unique Customization Wizard for a full Data Warehouse Automation experience, but we will also do an on-line demo, install the solution across your data, connect Power BI and Excel dashboards and give you 1 half-day workshop at NO CHARGE.