Business Intelligence for Retail
Your Microsoft Dynamics retail solution is daily generating a lot of data. Imagine you could have 1.500 BI fields and KPIs available for analyze in a matter of hours. Watch the video below to see why 100+ retailers choose BI4Dynamics as their analytical solution.
Unparalleled flexibility that allows your team to be in control of the BI project.
Experiences from 100+ retail projects all around the globe.
Retail Business Intelligence Module
Retail cube comes with 630/330 measures and 38/41 dimensions for Microsoft Dynamics FO(AX) / BC(NAV).
- POS Sales: Analyze Gross / Net Sales (per Line, M2, Item, Staff, Store and Terminal), Profit and Qty, Basket Value, Store Size, Returns, Tax, and Discounts. Well supported time intelligence with Daily / Weekly / Monthly Sales and many variances (YTD, MTD, WTD, YoY and PoP) of base measures. 89 measure are available in ACY (additional currency)
- POS Payments: Analyze payment habits (Net Amount, Average Payment) by Tender Type, Card down to payment line.
- POS Batch: Analyze POS events (durations, logons, returns, voids, transactions, returns).
- POS Vouchers: Analyze Open amount, Net amount and Applied amount by Created, Applied and Expired Date of Vouchers.
- Retail Store Information: Track Store Area M2 (from store information or from store sections) that is used for calculation of averages in other measure groups.
- Voided POS Payments: Analyze voided payments.
- Voided POS Sales: Analyze voided sales transactions.
Unmatched Flexibility to Support your Business
The Flexiest Data Warehouse
BI4Dynamics simplifies development to an unseen level. Automatically generates tens of thousands of rows of SQL code that builds a corporate data warehouse, cubes, and project documentation with a click of a mouse. BI4Dynamics generates SQL scripts (T-SQL, XML) that are 100% open for modification.
Complete BI Project can be either customized or further developed in five wizard-driven steps. You are using the same tool as our developers when they were rebuilding BI4Dynamics solution. If needed you can mix automatically generated and custom SQL code and still use customization tool with no limitations.