Out of the box content for immediate start
- Our data warehouse is built by 179 tables.
- From these tables, we developed 14 cubes, 147 dimensions and 1.459 measures organized in 73 measure groups.
- Sales cube has 253 measures organized in 6 measure groups
- Cubes can be joint into Virtual cubes to enable analytical views across more application areas
With such rich content, BI4Dynamics offers very high readiness for immediate implementation. We know that there is a GAP, but a GAP with our solution is much smaller.
We know every detail of your BC (NAV)
- BI4Dynamics can incorporate every aspect of your BC (NAV) solution, either standard Microsoft part, ISV solution that has been integrated or customizations that your team has done.
- We are familiar with the latest changes in underlying BC architecture and fully support Extensions as a part of Metadata and modeling
- When you add new content to your BC (NAV), our tool will enable adding the new content to your BI solution with a click of a mouse.
Development made easy
- The same tool that our developers are using for creating data warehouse is available to you.
- Adding a dimension attribute, a measure or a dimension is just one click away.
- Modeling of new BI content will be very fast as it is based on your BC (NAV) Metadata
- SQL engine will support any model that you design and crunch any data size that you have now or in the future.
Documentation is made easy
- One click to create documentation for the project.
- Documentation includes everything that we have developed over years and all the changes that your team has just delivered to BI solution.
- IT team will have a track of work that has been delivered. Business users will find details for measure definition (for example, Inventory Turnover) or source of dimension attribute by themself. They will not bother IT for the explanation.
- Standard documentation has 109 pages.
Try it yourself!
See the how-to videos below to get a clue on how the wizard works. Everything else is a matter of your imagination.
Take a free trial
Sign up for a trial today, and not only will you receive a full unrestricted BI4Dynamics license, with all modules activated and our unique Customization Wizard for a full Data Warehouse Automation experience, but we will also set up and install the solution across your data free of charge, and give you 2 half-day workshops at NO CHARGE (This is over $1,000 worth of services).
See the Power of BI4Dynamics NAV today!
Want to know your analyzing possibilities?
Need more information?