Sales cube comes with 277 measures organized in nine measure groups:
- Sales Orders: monitor sales operational performance (Ordered / Reserved / Picked / Delivered / Open Amount & Quantity physically & financially, blocked, completed, Backlog Amount & Qty by PDD and RDD, some measures in Unit of Measure).
- Sales Invoice: analyze where sales and profit are generated (Gross/Net Sales, Costs, Discounts, Profits, Commissions, Charges, Benefits, Averages, date comparisons, Last transactions) from standard document header and lines or free text documents.
- Sales Forecasts: compare sales forecasts and actuals (Forecast Amounts, Qty, Discounts, Sales and Cost Price, with variances and date comparisons.
- Sales Delivery: track delivery performance (Days / Amount / Qty / Lines late by five different dates, Availability Rate Delivered / Invoiced, Packing slip information, OTIF%),
- Sales Opportunities: analyze Opportunities.
- Sales Quotes: analyze Quotes.
- Sales Invoice – Charges Line, Sales Invoice – Misc Charges, and Sales Invoice – Charges Header.
Measure groups are sharing 66 dimensions with 642 attributes in 128 hierarchies.