Customization, new vertical development, or external data sources integration is as easy as 1,2,3 because of our revolutionary approach. You are using the same tool as our developers when they were rebuilding the BI4Dynamics solution.
Modeling of new BI content is very fast because the BI4Dynamics development wizard is based on NAV/BC Metadata. SQL engine will support any model that you design and crunch any data size that you have now or in the future.
Empowerment of consultants
Microsoft Dynamics consultants can deliver changes with brief training. The key to success is understanding Microsoft Dynamics data structures. Complete BI Project can be either customized or build in five wizard-driven steps.
Open for manual customizations
DWA generates SQL scripts (T-SQL, XML) that are 100% open for modification. Sections separated by placeholders structure all SQL scripts. Developers can mix automatically generated and custom SQL code and still use the DWA tool with no limitations.
Superior out of the box BI developed, especially for Microsoft Dynamics.
Unparalleled flexibility that allows your team to be in control of the BI project.
Experiences from 1.000 projects in many industries and company sizes.
The Flexiest Data Warehouse for NAV/BC
BI4Dynamics automatically generates thousands of SQL code rows that build a corporate data warehouse, cubes, and project documentation with one click.
Out-of-the-box content for immediate start
- Our data warehouse is built with 179 tables suitable for analytics.
- Tabular model covering 14 application areas, 156 dimensions, and 1545 measures organized in 73 measure groups.
- Sales cube has 322 measures organized into 6 measure groups.
- BI4Dynamics’s rich content offers readiness for immediate implementation and reduces the gap in data analytics.
- Create project documentation with one click.
- Project documentation includes everything that BI4Dynamics has developed over the years and all changes delivered by the customers’ team to their BI solution.
- Business users will find measure definition (for example, Inventory Turnover) – no extra communication is needed with the IT team.
- Standard documentation has 109 pages.
We know every detail of your NAV/BC
- BI4Dynamics can incorporate every aspect of customers’ BC(NAV) solution: standard Microsoft parts, integrated ISV solutions, and/or customizations done by the customers’ team. Including the latest changes in underlying BC architecture.
- BI4Dynamics fully supports extensions as a part of the Metadata and modeling process.
- When a customer adds new content to BC(NAV), BI4Dynamics enables the new content to be added to the BI solution with one click.