Modeling is based on metadata (AOT)
BI4Dynamics collects all AOT information about tables, enums and generates BI structures much faster and without errors. This significantly improves user’s productivity.
No code development, no SQL knowledge needed
Development is done through an intuitive user interface by selecting AX objects (tables, fields) and applying right names to BI objects (dimensions, measure). The rest is taken care by BI4Dynamics code generator.
All code is 100% open for further modification
Sometimes it is necessary to add a specific SQL code into the existing script. This feature supports further DWA code generation of the same script and preserving manual code intact.
One click documentation generation
Complete BI project documentation is generated with a click of a mouse. It includes details about architecture, formulas, hierarchies, as well as Top tables by size and Execution times of top procedures.
Keeping all Data Warehouse features
Built specifically for Microsoft Dynamics D365 (AX) business
Expandable to complex data models with many entities
Scalable for larger databases with intensive daily processing
A single point of truth for corporate reporting
Register for a Webinar to witness the hands-on demonstration of our revolutionary Data Warehouse Automation tool.
The webinar will be hosted via GoToWebinar on Wednesday the 16th of January. We opened two slots. Click the registration link to register for the one that suits you best.
INTEGRATING EXTERNAL DATA TO BI4DYNAMICS
- Create SSIS packages to add any data source type (SQL, Excel, text, and other).
- Fine tune SQL scripts to fit BI4Dynamics Data Warehouse concept.
- Add a SSIS package to the BI4Dynamics process flow.
- Create a new cube based on tables from external data with the Wizard.
- Added integration of external data sources.
- Added management for deploying stage.
- Added support for all data warehouse schemas.
- Added management of tables from external data source that don’t have CompanyID or primary key.
- Added attribute Past to Date dimension.
- Added measures to Sales cube:
- Sales Order Open Qty Financial.
- Sales Order Open Amount Financial (Base, Posted and ACY).
- Availability to add tables from Help, Setup, Dim, Fact and Metadata schemas (before Stage Schema was available to add) in Wizard functionality for building cubes and dimensions.
- Improved translation management.
- Improved display folder management.
- Stabilized SSIS process flow management.
- Stabilized SASS partition management.
KEY CORPORATE FEATURES
- Partition based cube processing
Partial data-based processing that enables up to 90% faster cube processing. Users can set 3 partitions – current, intermediate and archived.
- Editable process flow
Adding external data sources to BI4Dynamics process flow is flexible and enables adding new SSIS packages.
- Inventory aging: Inventory aging value in posted and in additional currency. Values and quantity can be analyzed by date, location, item, etc.
- Wizard-driven translations: Translation option is added to the Wizard.
- Purchase forecast: Forecast purchase in posted and in additional currency.
- Setup execution log: Monitor execution time and table statistic in Power BI.
.NET FRAMEWORK 4.7.1 is available on:
- Windows version: Windows 7+
- Windows Server version: Windows Server 2008 R2+
These operating systems are part of system requirements from BI4Dynamics AX 6.1. on.
This is a pure technical release with no impact on BI4Dynamics AX content or user experience.
NEW FRAMEWORK FEATURES
- Editable SSIS process flow.
- Customization and development Wizard for AX.
- Automatically generate SQL code for facts, cubes, and dimensions based on metadata (AX AOT) through a simple 5 step process.
- Add custom SQL code into existing generated code by using placeholders (new!) and still use data warehouse automation.
- Added dimension Unit of Measure to Sales and Purchase cube with referring transactional measures.
- Added 30 ACY measures across all modules.
- Added or redesigned 63 measures and Unit of Measure dimension; Measures in delivery fact are now calculated as weighed measures.
- Receivables and Payables State fact data compression per selected period on Monthly or Weekly bases that enables much faster DW and cube processing.
- Inventory Dimension loads much faster.
- Updated Excel and Power BI reports.
- Added set of Excel reports in ACY based measures.
Try BI4Dynamics including the wizard:
- Our Complete Business Intelligence Solution is available during the trial period.
- We will guide you through the implementation of BI4Dynamics on your actual Microsoft Dynamics Data with full support at no cost.
- After installing BI4Dynamics, your data will continuously be transformed into relevant information.
- Thereafter, we will connect your data to Excel and Power BI reports and assist you with evaluating, analyzing, and monitoring your data.