Easy customizationsCustomization, new vertical development, or external data source integration is as easy as 1,2,3 because of our revolutionary approach. You are using the same tool as our developers when they were rebuilding the BI4Dynamics solution.
Modeling of new BI content is very fast because the BI4Dynamics development wizard is based on F&O/AX Metadata. SQL engine will support any model that you design and crunch any data size that you have now or in the future.
Empowerment of consultantsMicrosoft Dynamics consultants can deliver changes with brief training. The key to success is understanding Microsoft Dynamics data structures. Complete BI Project can be either customized or build in five wizard-driven steps.
Open for manual customizationsDWA generates SQL scripts (T-SQL, XML) that are 100% open for modification. Sections separated by placeholders structure all SQL scripts. Developers can mix automatically generated and custom SQL code and still use the DWA tool with no limitations.
Superior out of the box BI developed, especially for Microsoft Dynamics.
Unparalleled flexibility that allows your team to be in control of the BI project.
Experiences from 1.000 projects in many industries and company sizes.
The Flexiest Data Warehouse for F&O/AX
BI4Dynamics automatically generates thousands of SQL code rows that build a corporate data warehouse, cubes, and project documentation with one click.
Out-of-the-box content for immediate implementation
- Our data warehouse is built with 200 tables.
- Customer dimension is built by 38 tables. (only Customer Form Fields)
- Item dimension is built by 20 tables.
- Sales cube has 495 measures organized in 49 measure groups.
- BI4Dynamics’s rich content offers readiness for immediate implementation and reduces the gap in data analytics.
We know every detail of your FO(AX)
- BI4Dynamics can incorporate every aspect of customers’ FO(AX) solution: standard Microsoft parts, integrated ISV solutions, and/or customizations done by the customers’ team.
- When a customer adds new content to FO(AX), BI4Dynamics enables the new content to be added to the BI solution with one click.
- Tool for creating a data warehouse available for customers’ use – the same tool is used by BI4Dynamics’s developers.
- Adding a measure or dimension – with only one click.
- Extremely fast modeling of new BI content since it is based on customer’s FO (AX) Metadata.
- SQL engine will support any model that a customer will design and crunch any data size.
- Create project documentation with one click.
- Project documentation includes everything that BI4Dynamics has developed over the years and all changes delivered by the customers’ team to their BI solution.
- Business users will find measure definition (for example, Inventory Turnover) – no extra communication is needed with the IT team.
- The IT team will have a track of the work delivered.
- Standard documentation has 130 pages.